Thursday, December 5, 2019

Desert Skies Game journalism day 1

This game is an open world collecting game in which you go around the world and collect resources with the final goal of killing the seeker.

now lets get into my journey:
Today in my Desert skies play through i spawned in the middle of the desert and collected the resources from my spawn area. 

After collecting 4 wood i took flight!\

The beautiful sights you get from flying across the map

Here is my first encounter with the seeker, which spawns after you pick up coal or make to much noise.

After collecting wood from the town shown above i was able to create a crafting table, which allows the creation of more advanced tools like a rock on a stick or 2 rocks on a stick.
 
During my flight through the desert i encountered my second living creature a bird, i think?


Tomorrow i plan on continuing flying through the desert and collecting more resources, maybe i can find another town and maybe i can find a smelter to smelt down the iron that i have collected.

No comments:

Post a Comment