Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Codecademy Day 6


 Left: This is me making a login for my website, it also allows you to create an account.
Right: the the website actually looks for public eyes.

However due to limitations of not knowing how to use CSS i could not add any graphics of any kind to my website so for the rest of the i am going to learn CSS using Codecademys free CSS lessons.


My website before CSS


This id my website after CSS, i used CSS ability to insert images, put text on images, and to modify text boxes to make the image look stunning. Since CSS is compatible with HTML its rather easy to mix and match to 2 of them to make rather stunning artworks 

This website does not any of the fancy graphics as the previous website however i used CSS to change the text fonts and just make the text look better



No comments:

Post a Comment